Your Alexander timepiece is backed by a comprehensive international warranty. The warranty information card comes in the box with your watch.
Your Alexander timepiece as purchased from an Authorized Alexander Reseller is in original and tested condition and should only be serviced by qualified professionals at our Alexander Service Center during the warranty period in accordance with the terms of our International Warranty.
If your Alexander timepiece was purchased from any source other than a reseller recognized as an Authorized Alexander Reseller, or is serviced or repaired by unqualified third parties, it may be subject to alterations from its original condition which is beyond the control of Alexander, LLC.
In such an event, since we cannot guarantee the quality standards of an altered timepiece, your Alexander Warranty will not be valid. In such cases, you will have to rely on the seller’s warranty.
At Alexander, we strive to manufacture timepieces of superior quality. This is reflected in the accuracy of our watches, the attention to detail in the assembly of the individual cases and movements, and in the life expectancy. Every care is taken to ensure that your watch meets the highest standards before it leaves our factory. Despite our efforts to achieve this level of excellence, should you find that your watch is not functioning properly during the warranty period or after, simply send it to our Service Center for correction of the problem.
Experience shows that we are able to complete most repairs within six weeks. However, some watches need a little special attention and in those cases, it is not uncommon to require ten to twelve weeks. Should your watch be among those few, please understand that we are only concerned with the performance of your watch once you receive it back. We ask for both your understanding and patience in this case.
Shipping: The product owner will be responsible for shipping the watch to our facilities and back from our facilities to the owner. A flat rate of $20.00 for domestic (within the USA) shipments and $40.00 for international shipments will be charged, which should be submitted by means of a check or money order payable in USD.
Please note: we do not ship to P.O. Box addresses. Also note the following:
- Include a Copy of your purchase invoice or receipt with the date on it.
- Include a check or money order payable to Alexander for the total amount due for the Shipping & Handling.
- Include a note describing the problem.
- Include a return address of EXACTLY WHERE THE WATCH IS TO BE SHIPPED, and daytime telephone number.
- It is good practice to insure the watch with the shipper for its full replacement value.
- If your watch is not covered under our warranty, you will be charged for the repair cost. We will contact you about additional fees before commencing repair.
- Please do not include your original Alexander watch box (or any other special boxes) when sending your watch for service. Your boxes will not be returned.
- If you do not include the Return Shipping & Handling Fee we will not return the watch until payment is received.
Send your watch to:
- Alexander Service Center
- 449 20th Street
- Brooklyn, NY 11215-6247
Should you require assistance from anyone from our office, our phone number is: 718.663.3988
Or you can also reach us by email: email@example.com
Our office hours are:
- Monday through Thursday – 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. EST
- Friday – 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. EST
- The manufacturer Alexander LLC, 449 20th Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11215, USA, declares that all Alexander watches are covered by an international warranty against any manufacturing defect that will be honored by all authorized Alexander service centers. The Alexander warranty is valid for a period of two years (or one year where specified) from the date of purchase of the watch from an authorized reseller. The length of the term is determined by where the watch was purchased and the warranty card that comes enclosed with the watch (stating the length of term). Alexander will within 24 months (or 12 months) from the date of purchase, repair or replace (at Alexander’s option), the movement of the timepiece, free of service charge if such movement proves to be defective in material workmanship under normal use. For quartz watches, the battery is covered by the warranty for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover the watch case, watch bracelet, straps, crystals or normal wear. This warranty will be void if the watch has been mishandled or used under extraordinary conditions. Unless this watch is labeled as “water resistant” this warranty will also be void if the watch has been submerged in water.
- This international warranty shall only be valid if the watch has been purchased from a reseller authorized by Alexander.
The warranty card must be presented together with the watch to an authorized Alexander service center or authorized Alexander reseller for all in-warranty servicing.
At Alexander we encourage your questions and feedback. We are just as passionate about the timepieces that we produce as you are in wearing them. We are committed to working together with you to improve our systems, service and ultimately the final timepieces that we offer to you.
We invite you to share your thoughts about any aspect of our product and company!
- Alexander LLC
- 449 20th Street
- Brooklyn, NY 11215-6247